by Susan Varty, Managing Partner
Need samples? We have compiled some links for your review. If something is not related to your industry or style of writing, we would be pleased to write a few paragraphs on a topic of your choice as a sample.
Typically, we prefer to write fresh, new samples upon request. What may be your preferred tone of voice is usually different from our existing clients. We also have a lot of material that is ghostwritten under non-disclosure agreements and not available to share.
Here are our some of our clients, guest blogs, and selected samples of our work available online for your review:
- Global Payments, client since 2012 (newsletters, videos, articles, research, whitepapers, landing pages, website projects and product marketing, sales copy)
- Paysafe, client since 2017 (whitepapers, copy editing, landing pages, product marketing, sales copy)
- Fintech Conference FFCON18 Press Release
- Women in Payments
- Payments Canada
- RFi Group
- Presentation Tips
- Video Conference Tips (Beezix)
- Employer Branding and Tips (Workopolis)
- Meaningful Client Meetings
- Marketing Campaign Buy-in
- Ghostwriting for executive blogs and articles
LinkedIn Profile Optimization, Company and Personal Branding
- Deloitte, client since 2012 (400+ individual executive and team roll-outs of one-to-one phone consults, written recommendations and profile uploads)
- KPMG, client since 2016 (individual executive and team roll-outs of one-to-one phone consults, written recommendations and profile uploads)
- Individual executives from all industries in professional services or sales, including law firm roll-outs.
- LinkedIn for Boards
- Personal Branding with LinkedIn
- Personal Branding
LATEST BLOG POSTS
My favourite thing about working with HeadStart is, without a doubt, the customer experience. From ideation to execution, they consistently deliver above and beyond my expectations with creative solutions.
HeadStart has been a lifesaver in several occasions. Especially, when we can’t afford adding content staff resources to our budget. In any case, why would we? Trying to emulate HeadStart’s copywriting quality would be, in my opinion, highly improbable.
We are better at communicating because of HeadStart.