Tone of Voice Definition
Develop your team’s tone of voice for your internal and external target audiences. If you skip this step, it takes longer to hone-in on the style of writing you want.
A tone of voice document will help your team use consistent messaging for the long-term with clear examples. Tone of voice definition is included if you sign up for Copy-as-a-Service.
Tone of Voice
- Define or document your writing preferences
- Make decisions about style and spelling
- Coach your team with example phrases
- Share your guidelines with all teams
- Define your audiences’ preferences
- Promote consistency
To get started defining your tone of voice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org