HeadStart Clients and Samples
by Susan Varty, Managing Partner
Please contact us for a list of relevant samples tailored for you.
Our materials are ghostwritten and some content cannot be shared because of NDAs, internal communication and/or private marketing initiatives.
We would prefer to work with you on a paid sample to ensure your tone, style and requirements are met.
Please check out our blog for additional samples of our writing.
Current Clients using Copy-as-a-Service
- Symantec, technology (official vendor of record status)
- Global Payments, payment processing, financial services (official vendor of record status)
- Deloitte Canada, professional services (official vendor of record status)
- KPMG International, professional services, multiple departments (official vendor of record status)
- Reliabilityweb.com, engineering community with events and publications
- Adaptiv, a prominent SD-WAN provider, technology
- Pure Global Cannabis Inc., a publicly-traded cannabis company, pharmaceutical industry
- Mark43, software company serving police and emergency services
HeadStart is different because the subscription-style service offers greater flexibility and opportunities for productivity increases. As a marketer, I appreciate HeadStart because they are committed to delivering the highest-quality editorial output. Our favourite thing about HeadStart is the personalized service aspect.
Our favourite thing about HeadStart was how we could scale up our content production with a team dedicated to Briq's success. We were able to produce more long-form content and branch out into different styles thanks to HeadStart's expertise and knowledge. Lawrence — our writer — was always up to the task and recreated the Briq voice and tone through multiple content styles.
HeadStart is different because: the true care and value that they provide us. Creating content is a huge part of my role, so being able to trust an agency that captures the voice of our customer perfectly is essential. As a marketer, I appreciate HeadStart because they: are easy to work with and understand our needs.