How to Sign Up for Copy-as-a-Service
by Susan Varty, Managing Partner
- Do you want to stop rewriting what you already paid for?
- Do you want to focus on your own work and stop juggling freelancers?
- Do you want to avoid hiring right now?
- Do you want us to interview someone and then have us write about it?
- Do you want to publish a lot more written content with revisions included?
- Do you want to repurpose or edit existing content?
- Do you want one flat fee for easy budget planning?
- Do you want to get drafts back faster?
Did you answer yes to one or more of those questions?
Then Copy-as-a-Service, our unlimited writing and editing subscription, is ideal for you!
Here’s how to sign on today:
- A dedicated and experienced writer will be assigned to you for $2,000 per month for a minimum of 3 months – pay now.
- Not sure if we are a fit for you? Try us for a month – no strings attached: it is $2,500 to go month-to-month – you can also pay now.
- When payment is received, we will send you a welcome email with instructions on how to send your first request.
P.S. If you are based in Canada, you qualify for Canadian dollar billing. Contact us for a link to our payment page to ensure taxes are applied.
P.P.S. Just not ready? Read what some of our other clients had to say.
Don’t have access to a company credit card? Invoicing is available to companies with more than 100 employees, globally, and the first month is due upon engagement.All Posts
HeadStart has been a lifesaver in several occasions. Especially, when we can’t afford adding content staff resources to our budget.