We’re Hiring a Senior Writer
Write for HeadStart Copywriting
HeadStart Copywriting is the home of unlimited writing and editing for marketing teams. Its flagship service, Copy-as-a-Service, helps clients ramp up their content marketing to win more attention from their audience. Sold by user licence as an enterprise subscription service, HeadStart is looking for dedicated team members to join its “remote-by-design” company.
We help marketers “free themselves and reach more people”. How? We created an environment for professional, dedicated writers to perform careful research and write quality pieces for our clients. Due to a significant increase in the number of clients we have attracted through great work, we have an opening for a Senior Writer.
In our vision, it is important that our new Senior Writer has the following background, skills and attributes:
- Has written business, communications and/or marketing copy in a variety of industries, preferably in the B2B space
- Open and responsive to critical feedback
- Enjoys meticulous research while managing their time and schedule
- Capable of pulling subject matter expertise/interviewing non-writers to create compelling written content
- Is excited to create quality work with a variety of clients
- Is respectful of the client, demonstrated through thoughtful, proactive communication and interactions with clients
- Capable of switching gears. For example, writing about blockchain in the morning and healthcare in the afternoon
We would be very appreciative if our new Senior Writer has these additional skills and experiences:
- Past success working in a customer-facing environment
- In addition to English, fluency in French and/or Spanish
- A strong academic background that demonstrates evidence of a research-oriented mindset
Our writers stay with us. We are looking for someone to work with us for the long-term. Please understand if you are looking for a few months work before seeking something new, HeadStart is not a fit for you.
Our writers join the company as contract workers. We perform careful onboarding and then assign a client to the writer. As we both experience success, we add clients and hours. Should the circumstances be right, we hire the writer as a company employee.
Our company values providing dedicated writers who love the craft, the opportunity to write quality pieces for our clients. Our clients value the work provided to them, and the freedom our service creates for their teams.
Check out our website at www.headstartcopywriting.com and read the bios of our team members!
If you are interested in joining this high-performing team, reach out to us at email@example.com before March 30, 2021
We want to hear about you first, so please do not send any other attachments or samples at this stage. Also, candidates must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
At HeadStart Copywriting, we are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Should you require accommodations for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HeadStart has been a lifesaver in several occasions. Especially, when we can’t afford adding content staff resources to our budget.