Susan’s Required Reading List
by Susan Varty, Managing Partner
I read a lot – and business books are my go-to as an entrepreneur. I wanted to publish my favourites here for reference and I thought others may enjoy the list as well.
All links lead to Amazon.com.
What have you read lately that I should add to the list? Contact me. Enjoy!
- Donald Miller: Building a Storybrand
- Donald Miller: Marketing Made Simple
- Josh Bernoff: Writing Without Bullshit
- Samantha Stone: Unleash Possible
- David Priemer: Sell the Way You Buy
- Jeb Blount: Inked
- Jill Konrath: SNAP Selling
- Jill Konrath: Selling to Big Companies
- Edward Fields: Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers
- Paul Falcone: 101 Tough Conversations to Have with Employees
- Michael Gerber: The Emyth Revisited
- Gino Wichman: Traction
- Robert Herjavec: Driven
- Ed Mclaughlin: The Purpose is Profit
- Jocko Willink: Extreme Ownership
- Jocko Willink: Leadership Strategy and Tactics
HeadStart has been a lifesaver in several occasions. Especially, when we can’t afford adding content staff resources to our budget.