Becoming a Partner
by Susan Varty, Managing Partner
We are growing!
HeadStart Copywriting is expanding and we need new freelance writers from all industry backgrounds to become Partners.
Keep all of your existing accounts and build new ones with a team of great people under one brand. This helps you to be seen as more established and part of a larger company – reassuring clients that you will be there for them and building trust along the way.
Reap the benefits of partnership!
- Coaching and day-to-day guidance from Senior Partners to help answer your business questions and grow your accounts.
- Existing logo, brand, website, turn-key marketing and payment processing.
- Build long-term company relationships to avoid competing with others for the lowest price.
- Simple product offering that reduces negotiation and smooths out income month-to-month.
- HeadStart provides all the tools for running a business so you can focus on the work – or start subcontracting yourself to increase your income.
- Refer to our corporate client base in meetings, and offer one simple solution under our Copy-as-a-Service model that will reduce sales negotiation and allow you to plan for your future, on your terms.
- There are no up front fees. As a Partner, a small percentage of sales is set aside towards HeadStart’s operations and marketing. You have the option to freelance but more income is to be made if working full-time, growing your own client base.
- Best of all, you get your own independence, work you love and a great team who cares about quality work and exceptional client service!
Let us know what your goals are and what you want to achieve. Contact us and we look forward to speaking with you!
LATEST BLOG POSTS
My favourite thing about working with HeadStart is, without a doubt, the customer experience. From ideation to execution, they consistently deliver above and beyond my expectations with creative solutions.
HeadStart has been a lifesaver in several occasions. Especially, when we can’t afford adding content staff resources to our budget. In any case, why would we? Trying to emulate HeadStart’s copywriting quality would be, in my opinion, highly improbable.
We are better at communicating because of HeadStart.