Getting Started On Nectar
A step-by-step guide to get started.
HeadStart is pleased to provide you with access to “Nectar” to give you visibility into what we are writing for you and provide you with simple forms that you can use as creative briefs, what we call outlines.
We provide all licence holders (you, as our point of contact) with access to Nectar and it is included with our subscription.
What is Nectar?
Nectar is your own private online portal connected to the system we use as a writing team. Instead of emailing us, it has forms you can fill out to send us writing requests – called outlines.
There are many types of forms available to help you draft outlines, provide additional instructions, and add attachments. Once filled out, the forms are sent to us automatically and you get a copy emailed to you.
Nectar also displays all the items HeadStart is working on for you and their delivery dates—so you can log in any time to check when it will be sent to you. You can also download your list.
How to log in:
- HeadStart creates your account (username) on Nectar and you will be notified that it is ready.
- Go to https://copyasaservice.com.
- Enter your work email address as your username.
- Select “Lost your password?” and choose Get New Password.
- Check your inbox for a registration email with your new password. If you don’t see anything, check your spam folder.
- Log in with your username and new password.
If you have any issues logging in, please let us know. We also like to improve and add forms to Nectar so ideas are welcome!
How to use Nectar:
- Click on Submit Requests to access the forms. When you fill out a form and click Send, it will be sent to our system automatically. We will then review it and register the item for completion. You also get a copy by email.
- Click on the My Requests button to view your list of registered items. Please allow time for the items to display on your screen. They won’t display until we assign a delivery date.
- Optional, click the Download button to save the list into Microsoft Excel.
- Optional, click the Refresh List button to ensure you have the latest list (if you like to stay logged in).
- Click New Request on the left sidebar to go back to the forms.
You can also email us to register items— but we encourage you to use the Nectar so we can work faster for you, and you can view your delivery dates.
In our experience, Nectar has increased efficiency and collaboration with our clients; thank you for using Nectar.
Your HeadStart Team
Service levels are fantastic, Amanda is amazing! I was running 100mph in December and hadn't had a chance to put pen to paper for a briefing. I talked it out with her and she hit the nail on the head when delivering content back to me.
HeadStart has been a lifesaver in several occasions. Especially, when we can’t afford adding content staff resources to our budget.